Monday, October 26, 2009

In a New York Minute


My trip this past weekend to NYC flew by, here are some snapshots of the scenery:


NYC inspired me to create a chic room using furniture and decor from websites we all know and love. I found this great NYC apartment pic and designed a plan to fill the space with stylish and accessible items. I went for a soothing soft blue, green, and tan scheme for life in a busy city.


The breakdown:
1. 2. 3.

4. 5.

6. 7.

8. 9.
  1. Haeger Mid-Century Mod Celadon Lamp at lampsplus.com =$119.91
  2. Crate & Barrel Axis Sofa in Dansen Khaki, =$2598.00
  3. Crate & Barrel Wyatt Leather Chair is Tampa Basil =$1999.00
  4. Ring-top Panels from Smith & Noble in Harbor Side Stripe, Spa =Custom
  5. Safavieh Apica 5x8 Rug at Target.com =$458.99
  6. Luster Square ottoman in gold at Target.com =$349.99
  7. Elegant Chandelier IV, I, and III at Target.com =$76.49 each
  8. Manhattan Side Table at Target.com = $99.99
  9. Wall Street Media Center at Target.com =$249.99

I was so excited to visit Z Gallerie in SOHO, and my heart sank when I was standing in front of a store front that was once Z Gallerie and is no more. Apparently, Z Gallerie filed for bankruptcy in February and has closed 25 of it's 77 stores, including it's only NYC location. Guess I'll have to keep stalking the website.

But I did finally make it to Serendipity 3. It's a quaint, quirky little coffee boutique, filled with Tiffany chandeliers and cafe tables. The frozen hot chocolate was delicious, and for $8 it was a large, creamy treat for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails