Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend in NYC

As I prepare for my weekend trip to NYC, I'm getting excited about visiting Z Gallerie in SOHO. I discovered the shop last year, and was amazed with the amount of products they carry and how beautifully the store was merchandised. I put together a "dream room" with products from the Z Gallerie website.

I always love a white sofa and this one looks big and comfy. I usually like to add a touch of leather, especially on a cocktail ottoman, because it's a soft and durable place to put your feet atop. A room can always use a funky lamp and splashes of color.

I'm also quite excited to visit Serendipity 3 and try my first frozen hot chocolate. Notice how I said "first" as I'm sure I'll go back for more! And if Oprah says they're good, then they're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails