Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Green Design

NBC is celebrating it's 3rd annual Green Week, so while browsing rooms on Country Living's website, I was happy to come across this warm and interesting earth friendly room. It's neutral palette keeps color minimal, however, this room is definitely green. Eco-friendly fabrics are used for the upholstery, which are kept in a brown & white scheme, but are full of pattern. The mix of graphic patterns keeps the neutral palette interesting. The floors are made from wood cut from locally harvested trees, and the window shades are bamboo. The mantel is a refurbished piece from the 1860's.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica!

    Welcome to Blogland! Thank you so much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL blog with me. I will add it to my Blog Candy page. I'm so glad you are here.

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails