Monday, December 14, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby Right Round

Hi, my name is Erica and I'm addicted to ottomans. When I lived in my studio apartment I had 5 ottomans. 5. There was the ottoman cube in the bathroom, great for holding my towels. Then there was the white storage ottoman from Ikea that I used as my coffee table. I also had a green silk ottoman with cabriolet legs, and 2 black & white damask cubes for dining seats. If I could have fit any more, my next purchase would have been a round ottoman. above image via traditional home

Placed inside a grouping of 4 cozy chairs, an ottoman becomes the center of attention in this arrangement. image via coastal living


Placed in front of a fireplace in an elongated room, a storage ottoman fills what could be a wasted space. image via elle decor

2 sleek ottomans round off the other side of a sectional. image via decorate & renovate

Skirted and tufted, a small and soft green ottoman coordinates with the pillows on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails