Thursday, January 7, 2010

Interior Reflections


A large round mirror reflects the light from windows in a ocean colored room. 
A black baroque mirror dominates a yellow wall, making a yellow & black statement.
image via House Beautiful and unknown


A vintage gilt mirror serves as a headboard and adds a touch of romance.
A white carved oval mirror highlights the height of the windows in a soothing blue room.
images via Country Living

_________________________________________

I'm so excited to tell you that for Christmas my bf surprised me with the IKEA Mongstad mirror.  He even wrapped it.  It's in my bedroom and it looks awesome.  It's a lot bigger than I imagined it would be in my space, but that kinda makes me like it even more.  I'll post some pics soon, I need to find some art to hang beside it first.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your pics of your new mirror! I'm sure it will be beautiful! Go BF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails