Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

We all know what a rough year 2009 has been, it hit me particulary hard, but I'm determined to make 2010 'my year.'  I enjoy creating this blog and am looking forward to working on it through this new year.  I love having you all read my blog and encourage followers.  If you have any suggestions I would love to read them, leave a comment. 
image source

I'm also now officially launching my design business, Erica LeBlanc Design.  So hopefully I will have more design projects to share with you (and an office like below) in the near future.  Spread the word!


Happy New Year
image source

1 comment:

  1. ooh, very pretty office! i'm sure you will have one like that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails