Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh, Martha...

Take a trip to Martha Stewart's website and you'll be bombarded with great tips for organizing your home.  There were so many it was hard to choose, but here are a few of my favorites that I feel are feasible and inexpensive to pull off:


Above:  Cover your unsightly boxspring with a fitted sheet that coordinates with the rest of your bedding.


Above:  Store kindling in colorful ceramic planters beside your fireplace.



Above:  Hang multiple towel bars on the back of a door to add more towel storage in a small bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. Good tips...I like the towel bar one...I hang them on hooks behind my bathroom door...but the bars look much nicer...maybe I'll try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that multiple towel bar idea is great! Leave it to Martha...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails