Friday, February 12, 2010

Feminine Friday: Calm and Chic

The Room:  Casual elegance at its best with a soothing blue and white color scheme.  Details such as the pleated bed skirt and pleated trim edging the bedspread give this room feminine touches while pinch pleated panels and a pedestal table keep the look clean.  Two boudoir chairs add more softness to the space, one with classic tufting and another with clean swooping arms.  And I always love a luxurious white rug.

Designed by:

Women that might like this bedroom:

She has a busy life but adores time alone reading a novel and curled up in a comfy chair.

 
Diane Sawyer, Sally Field, and Oprah Winfrey

___________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. great blog- this is just the kind of look I am going for in my guest room (soon to be made over before my in-laws come next month), thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this room. It has such a softness and breeziness to it. The chair, padded headboard and drapery are my favourite elements. Thanks for sharing, VERY inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails