Thursday, March 11, 2010

Barnes & Noble Home

Did any of you know that Barnes & Noble has a home decor line now?  It's called Barnes & Noble Home and it's a collection of nice, homey pieces that could look great in your home.  They have great gift ideas like sleek candle votives, and home accents such as interesting table lamps and stylish vases.  Here are some of my favorites:


I don't know if any of the products will be available at their store locations, or if this collection is online only.  I'm going to try to pop over to B&N today and check it out.  I'm thinking it's online only, but I'll let you know.

5 comments:

  1. I wish there were a B&N nearby. I guess that's the downfall of living in a small town.

    I just found you via Much To Do With Nothing - your blog and designs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica from DecoricaMarch 11, 2010

    Just went to Barnes & Noble, they didn't have any of their Home collection at the store near my home. So happy online shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh...the lighting looks quite nice..will go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pieces. Thanks for the intro to a great new source!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting...I hadn't seen it yet.

    Jen Ramos
    madebygirl.blogspot.com
    --

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails