Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Charmingly New

I came across this kitchen from Southern Living that combines new appliances with charming cabinets and a country garden color scheme.  It's a quaint and welcoming space with updated amenities for the modern family.

Charming Touches:
1.  vintage latches & drawer pulls
2.  glass-front cabinets
3.  crown moulding
4.  paneled cabinet doors
5.  green painted window sashes
6.  green & cream color scheme
7.  butler's pantry
Modern Touches:
1.  granite countertops
2.  extra large island
3.  stainless steel appliances
4.  recessed lighting
5.  task lighting under cabinets
The kitchen and butler's pantry share the green and cream color scheme and stainless steel appliances.  The pantry is home to floor-to-ceiling storage and pops of red decor.  images via:  Southern Living

3 comments:

  1. I love how green goes with red, blue, yellow- so many choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a fresh and beautiful kitchen. Congrats on the giveaway Erica. What a success it was! I know it will be a long time before the rooms are finished, but I hope you post them. I'm sure they'll be on your website as portfolio pictures.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of green, but I like it here with the creamy upper cabinets.

    I would love to have a butler's pantry - maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails