Friday, March 12, 2010

Feminine Friday: Divine Dining

This sun-drenched dining room adorned in cream furnishings and light green walls would be the perfect setting for a gourmet breakfast or afternoon tea. The silk panels diffuse the light, giving the room a warm glow.  The painted chairs surround a formal double pedestal table that is dark and elegant.  Notice how the slope of the arms on the chairs enhances the oval shape of the table - a very feminine touch.  Everything is light, simple, and femininely divine. 
 Room designed by:  Frank Randolph,  Image via:  Southern Accents 

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i love those white painted chairs with the dark wood table. my own table and chairs do not match, but I'm not ready to replace all the chairs yet. Maybe a little makeover might be just the thing. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really not my aesthetic at all...but somehow I just love it! I love the chairs especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Feminine Friday!Well, probably because I love feminine rooms and decor. Yesterday I looked back through all of your other ones. This room is dreamy.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails