Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Fever

The beautiful Spring-like weather we have been having here in Massachusetts is making me want to spring clean and freshen things up.  I'm starting to put my heavy winter clothes away and introduce fun colors to my wardrobe.  I bought a scarf at Old Navy (the one on the left) that is so colorful and fun, it will enhance any remaining Winter days for me. 


However, when it comes to interiors, I'm gravitating towards a clean, zen feel.  Sort of a non-clutter, soothing space with light and neutral fabrics and simple lines.

image source

And then if I wanted to add a little pizazz to the room, I'd accessorize the room with colors from my Spring Fever.  Accessories like these colorful ceramic garden stools from Target would do the trick.

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you...this is my favorite blog design yet! Love the green, love the font, love the border/header! Lookin' good!
    xoxo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she said. I love the new design! Beautiful header, love the green background. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails