It's not often that you see lime green on a wall, or on anything for that matter. But this bedroom painted in this citrus shade is so chic and calm, I can't stop looking at it. The bright wall is toned down with the classic combination of black and white and sleek furnishings.
Keep it clean:
1. What keeps the room simple is the straight lines of the poster bed and nightstand and the solid white bedding.
2. A mix of graphic toss pillows gives the room just the right touch of pattern.
3. The graphic print of the pillows is repeated in the black area rug which anchors the room.
4. White curtains blend and do not distract.
5. The lime green is repeated on a pair of pillows on the bed and that's it.