Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cool Things: Rectangular Lamps

While passing through TJ Maxx and Marshalls yesterday, I came across the most adorable lamp.  The base was a small ceramic rectangle in bright green, probably 8 inches wide by 3 inches high, and it had a rectangular shade.  I wanted to buy it so bad for my new client, or for me, or really just in general, but couldn't think of a place for it anywhere.  So I kept on walking, and now I'm regretting it.  I might pop back over tomorrow night... 

Anyway, here are some cool rectangular base lamps that I found.  I think I see a trend starting.



Alex Marshall Studio - Chocolate Brown


Pier 1- Jute, Candace Olson - Sahara Bone, and Kathy Ireland - West End Ave

My favorite is the one on the left by Pier 1.  Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I purchased a rectangular lamp at TJ's this past summer. I love how unique it is plus it was very reasonable.

    I prefer the middle lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it is cool to be square!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails