Thursday, April 8, 2010

Soft Spot

Soft shades of ocean blue and sand, light filtering in from the wall of windows, and numerous upholstered chairs and sofas to sink into;  seems like a super comfy and casual room to spend time in, a soft spot.  Did I mention it's in the Hamptons?

Look at the windows - each sash is painted with a coat of light blue paint. 
And yes, that's paneling on the wall, covered in a light beige...looks casual and beachy.
Contrast welting on the sofa and patterned pillows add detail giving the room a polished feel.
Just another great room designed by S.R. Gambrel, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite go-to sites.

6 comments:

  1. Love Steven Gambrel. I want to be in this room right now! In the Hamptons ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see myself on that sofa with a good book!


    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will ditto Robin on this one. Except I will add a cup of coffee to it! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look! Always do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop making me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, can you believe the size of those studs on that sofa?! What a fantastic space, love everything about it.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails