Thursday, May 27, 2010

Theatre Thursday: I've got a date with the girls...

...of Sex and the City!  I'm off with my friend V to see the much anticipated girly movie Sex and the City 2.  In addition to the plot, the interiors are also a "big" draw for me too!

Let's start off with the closet:  Dark hardwood floors, a settee bench, and a mix of white and stained wood.
HIS on the left, HERS on the right.  Gorgeous!  Jealous!
____________________________________________________

The living room:  I'm not sure which I love more, the recessed tray coffee table or the bright yellow art.
HIS and HERs combine again with tailored lines mixed with floral accents such as the overscaled floral rug in pink.
_____________________________________________

Cute ottoman!
______________________________________________

Sitting area off of the living room:  I'm hoping the lighting in the movie adds some life!
_____________________________________

A view from the dining room into the kitchen...now that's a backsplash!

Images via:  HGTV
Photographs by:  Craig Blankenhorn

4 comments:

  1. have fun! cannot wait to see this, but my girls' night out is not til next week! love the interiors. that closet is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their apartment is gorgeous in the movie...and I adore Carrie's new dressing room :-)

    Great post!

    Happy weekend, cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous post hun.

    enjoy the movie, i'm hoping to see it sometime this weekend.

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a date with my girlfriends to see this over the weekend. Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails