Friday, June 25, 2010

Feminine Friday: Aqua & Zebra

One of my favorite combinations in design is the color aqua (and seafoams) paired with a little touch of zebra.  Aqua looks great with white and black - and mixing it with some feminine touches gives you a room good enough for the modern woman.  Hints of pink make it super feminine!


Designer:  Judith Balis

Designer:  Erica LeBlanc                                                              Max & Isabella

Zebra also looks great in brown tones combined with aqua hues.  It's a little softer and more warm.

HGTV

8 comments:

  1. LOVING that last room- beautiful color/pattern pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too. Check out this great zebra/turquoise combo from Melissa Rufty:

    http://picasaweb.google.com/averillh1/MelissaRuftyOfMMRInteriors?authkey=Gv1sRgCMbR8ruw7YPMigE#5466790441508570274

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely elements in these images. I think I'll have to stay a while to take them all in:o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! My roomies would love this! So fun and chic! Stop by and visit sometime at http://simplybeautifulworld.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combination and how much personality it gives a room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica... Awesome... awesome blog you have!! and the most amazing of inspirations.. I cant tell you.. You've brightened up my day... I'm going to do a few things I saw here.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just stopped by for the first time. Great inspiration! Just a quick note: I think the photo with the blue chair is actually from isabellaandmaxrooms.blogspot.com It's her living room. She just might be tickled that is looks good enough to be an HGTV house. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up, Valerie, I made the change!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails