Monday, June 21, 2010

Manly Monday: Family Man

A lot of my Manly Monday posts have focused on the single man, the stylish bachelor with a flair for design.  Today's Manly Monday is all about the family man, a cozy living room for the man to enjoy with his brood.


1.  Earthy brown, cocoa, black and blue color scheme
2.  Stripes and geometrics mixed with a little animal print
3.  Light and dark wood tones combine for a 'lived in' look

  
 The family man can play board games with the kids at the table and drink beer with the guys during game night in this incredibly stylish and comfortable room.  And I don't think the ladies would have a problem living in this room either... it's gorgeous.  What do you think?

design by:  Sarah Richardson

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have any problem with this decor at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... gorgeous! When we first started decorating I was tempted to go for a pastel palette, luckily my fiance talked me out of it and we now have a gorgeous monochrome look happening which we are both really happy with! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean lines, stylish...what's not to like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so cool and comfortable even Mr. Big would be at home. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great room. This is a great compromise between ultra feminine and strictly masculine. It looks like something Candace Olsen might design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I love Sarah Richardson. Great colors and mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails