Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Big Thanks!

In this year that I've been blogging, I've met some great bloggy friends that have been very kind in mentioning Decorica and my design business Erica LeBlanc Design.  I'd like to take this post to thank and highlight them for their kindness and support:

Ange from Chair Up - Ange is always fixing up some great antique find and showing us her fun projects around her home.  Ange often highlights new blogs that she discovers, and kindly mentioned Decorica when I was just starting out.

Kelly from Much to do With Nothing - Kelly has a great blog which she uses to showcase her adorable slipcovers and refurbished thrift store finds.  She makes these great slipcovers with the sweetest ruffles and fabrics.  Kelly has helped me with promoting a giveaway and gave some of my work a shout out.  I always tell her that I wish I lived close to her because I would totally use her seamstress abilities for my clients! 

Rene from Cottage and Vine - I've recently become a sponsor of Rene's blog and had the privilege of her showcasing ELD with a wonderful and detailed post about my design services.  Rene's blog is full of personal gardening and decorating inspiration!  I love the photos that she takes of beautiful flowers and posts on her blog along with her posts and tips.


Thank you to Ange, Kelly, and Rene for their support and to those that follow Decorica and send me lovely comments!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for show love and support to your fellow blog friends. I'm off to check each of them out. :)Terrific Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you sweet?! I always enjoy stopping by your blog and am so glad to have met you. Wishing you continued success.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a year already? Congratulations! I hope you are celebrating! There's a lot to be thankful for and happy about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica,
    You deserve this! Your talent is amazing and out there. Blogland is taking notice.
    And your blog is really fun too :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! That is sweet! You deserve all good things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, thanks guys, I'm blushing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am touched Erica, to get such a lovely mention on your blog. Thankyou so much. I have a soft-spot for your blog and love to see your new posts whenever they pop up on my blogroll.
    Hope you're having a great week:o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails