Though this is a young girl's bedroom, there are some neat design elements that you can steal for your own space to get that designer feel.
1. Adding trim to the inner lengths of window treatment panels gives them a custom look. Trim can be easily applied with a glue gun, I've done it!
2. A bedroom can have an ottoman - use it as a table, seating, or even purchase an ottoman with storage capabilities.
3. Chandeliers and wall sconces are great looking, but they are even betters sources of light for a room with little space for tables.
4. A bedroom is one of the best rooms to experiment and play with pattern. There are so many ways to use fabric in a bedroom, from the window treatments, furnishings, bed linens, to the toss pillows.
5. Get personal. Monograms are an easy way to personalize your space and feel like a star.