Friday, August 20, 2010

Feminine Friday: It's Still Summer!

It's still Summer and these balmy August nights are the best to sit and enjoy the outdoors.  Here are some feminine outdoor areas:

source
Sweet periwinkle blue, cream, and natural wicker create a soft, soothing, feminine summer retreat.

Nothing is more girly than the color pink paired with white wicker.  This outdoor dining area is filled with special touches like a polka dot print, pom-pom fringe, and fresh flowers.



It's still Summer for me, and I'm off to the wonderful coast of Maine for a long vacation.  I'll be enjoying farm stand tomatoes, mozzarella, and fresh baked bread on a porch near the beach.  Maybe I'll add some fresh flowers for a feminine touch...


Have a great week and see you at the end of August!

xoxo  - erica

11 comments:

  1. I love the pink inspired space! I just wish the men in our lives would adapt to having pink in their homes! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed swings in the first picture are so interesting. I would love a space like that. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first outdoor space is ALL ME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spaces! Have fun on your trip Erica. See you when you get back.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time in Maine! Being away is inspiring in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maine sounds amazing!! Jealous! Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. August in Maine?!?! SO JEALOUS! Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it. As for me, I'll be stuck in Houston sweating out the worst month of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me as jealous too!!
    Hope you have a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you're having a fab vacation

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love periwinkle blue! It's truly a feminine color and soothing as well!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails