Friday, September 10, 2010

Feminine Friday: Butter Cream & Robin's Egg Blue

Maybe it's the color combination of butter cream, lemon meringue, and robin's egg blue, but this room looks delicious...and makes me a little in the mood to bake.  The linear lines of the sofa are balanced and softened with a pair of curvy wing back chairs, and the acrylic coffee table floats in the center.  A light and airy room, such a breath of fresh air.

designed by:  Palmer Weiss

It's been a crazy & stressful week (full moon) and I'm beat.  Have a nice weekend!
I'll announce a fantastic give away soon!

6 comments:

  1. i love love this room... i love muted yellow.... i saved that pic. it is very similar to my inspiration for my *soon to be* apartment in a few weeks! great post!

    taylor
    happy friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous room. I love it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the room too! Feels so open, airy and "springy". The color combination, really gives warmth to that living room. I am not sure about the coffee table, I feel that it's kind of out-of-place with respect to the rest of the room, which is more traditional and gold. Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend too, and get lots of rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this room...then realized it's similiar to the colors in my bedroom. I hope when I put my house on the market that potential buyers will feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that this room makes me want to bake as well and serve on pretty platters. Yellow and blue with some curves is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo I love this room. Palmer is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails