Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In Bed...

I plan on spending all day in bed today.  I'm not sick, not too tired, but just feel like having some R&R on my day off.  I'm also going to do some research for some new blog posts, finding great new images and designers to share with you.  Here are some dreamy bedrooms for you to gaze at and take away some great design tips:

Pine panels add a light warmth to a cozy, casual bedroom.  Love the extra blanket mounted on the wall!

White on white can be soothing, and for a little fun add your favorite color in accents.

Bedrooms can be multi-purpose spaces:  sitting areas provide a get-away feel when placed in bedrooms.

Window treatments can add a little color or pattern to a neutral room.

Go bold on accents like lamps& wallpaper, but keep it safe with bedding for a classic look with a twist.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bedrooms, and there is nothing wrong with a little R&R at all. I could use some right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! what fun!! I could be in one of those forever.. Love the pic with the purple & goldish cushions on the bed.. the mutlipurpose one!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Stunning, soothing rooms, it's nice to see something new and different.

    thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails