Monday, September 6, 2010

Manly Monday: The Nate Berkus Show

A week from now the highly anticipated premiere of The Nate Berkus Show airs, and I can't wait.  My morning is free that day and I plan on watching his first episode in bed with a cup of coffee.  It seems as though his show will focus on helping people live a beautiful life, a similar concept to The Oprah Winfrey Show, but with daily home and personal makeovers and design tips by Nate.  Here is a listing by states of the air times and channels for The Nate Berkus Show, don't miss it on September 13, 2010!

Some of Nate's manly work through Nate Berkus Associates:

 

And of course I had to include some of Nate's ever-changing hair styles:



6 comments:

  1. Oh I so wish we could get that show here in Australia. I'm a huge Nate fan. You U.S. ladies be sure and tell us all about the show once it airs!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm setting up my DVR as we speak...-denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. Sadly, I have no DVR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE him- cannot wait for the premiere! Def need to dvr :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog--- I love it! (And I love Nate, too!!) :) Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is he super cute but his designers are wonderful! Thanks for stopping by; we love your blog! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails