Monday, September 13, 2010

Manly Monday: The New Neutral

There was a time when the color brown was "the" color associated with a bachelor pad or a masculine space.  Now, grey is quickly become the new manly neutral.  What's great about grey?  Well, it can be combined with any color, and by any, I mean any.  This room designed by Jeff Andrews incorporates coppery browns, navy, and lots of grey into a chic, yet warm space.

Also, don't forget to watch The Nate Berkus Show today - find out when here.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great with the unexpected hits of yellow. Off to enter your giveaway now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great room! I love the warm brown tones with the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! OH NO, I might have missed the show :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, grey is wonderful! That is such a stunning space:)
    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this room! I am dying to see Nate's show- I am actually getting DVR hooked up this weekend (finally!) and that show is def getting recorded!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails