Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Pair of Chairs

Upholstered chairs are a welcoming addition to any family or living room.  They offer additional seating for guests and are flexible when re-arranging the furniture layout.  Upholstered chairs are comfortable seats to use while watching television, reading a book, or joining a conversation during a party.

One of my favorite ways to incorporate upholstered chairs into a room is to use them in pairs.  There is a nice balance created with a pair of chairs and a sofa or sectional in a room.  I also love to add a small accent table in between the chairs to hold a drink or add lighting.










Cote de Texas

Massucco Warner Miller

Massucco Warner Miller

7 comments:

  1. I love his post! Those hot pink chairs are tdf! Thanks for feeding my chair obsession!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful fireplace mantal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. All of the rooms are lovely. I agree, a pair of chairs are always wonderful in a room. I also notice that they are the first places a person sits. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kim, those pink chair are awesome! In the last picture the floral wallpaper I've seen around before and would love to know what brand/pattern it is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool blog! I think all of those rooms are lovely! And I must agree that the hot pink chairs are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice picks. i love em! They really do add flare to a room!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of these pics...I love chairs:o)
    I have a pair of bergere chairs (just the frames actually) in the garage waiting to be upholstered but I am so busy with other projects they keep getting pushed down the list. This post makes me want to grab them right now and get started!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails