Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Light Reading

RUE                                                           LONNY

ADORE HOME                                                NESTING NEWBIES

Webazines or online magazines are the rage right now.  And why not?  They are easy to read, don't take up any space on your coffee table, and save trees.  These are some of my favorites, Adore Home, Lonny, Nesting Newbies, and Rue.  Each of these magazines run numerous design spreads featuring decorated spaces ranging in style and budget for a complete and satisfying visit for all.

And while I favor holding a magazine in my lap and flipping through gorgeous page after page, a quick flip with the click of a mouse through these webazines is the equivalent of a Starbucks coffee break pick-me-up.  Sign me up!  What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rue Magazine is already a favorite, but I will definitely check out these other emags too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent seen nesting newbies yet..score! lunch break here i come!

    but I do miss having the tangible mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen adore yet. Definitely checking it out.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. These magazines look great! I wonder if we can get them here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails