Monday, October 11, 2010

Manly Monday: If I Were A Man...

If I were a man, I'd live here.  Plain and simple, love this room.  It's rustic with chunky wood.  It's light with creamy colors.  That relaxed roman shade is so simple yet steals the show.  I'm a big lover of leather and that ottoman is gorgeous with it's warm caramel tone.  I'd pass on those folding chairs though...

Well, I'm not a man, but I will soon be living with one.  I'm moving in with the boyfriend, into his manly place.  Maybe I can recreate this look - or maybe I'll go completely different.  His place has good bones, i.e. nice basic furniture.  Just needs some finishing touches...  As soon as I start making some "updates" (don't want to use the word changes, he might read this, ha ha) I'll post some pics!

S. Russell Groves via decor pad

4 comments:

  1. very clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Directors chairs seem out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read your Feminine Fridays and Manly Mondays and try to figure out what I like best in all the rooms. But it usually comes down to contrast. In this room, it's the chunky, curved bench and the light armless directors chairs. I guess it's always a little of both, yin and yang, dark and light, romantic and rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. neat.. clean and clear.. But no.. the folding chairs need to go.. Bean bags are fine.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails