Thursday, November 18, 2010

Get the Look: Amazing Pillows

I've been mesmerized by the images of designer Caitlin Wilson's living room in Adore magazine which I mentioned here a while back.  I love the look of a clean white sofa with lots of pillows, but not just any pillows.  The bright colors and bold patterns of the pillows used in the room is a great and interesting mix.


Well, I found some of that amazing Schumacher "Chiang Mai" print and Windsor Smith "Riad" print pillows at this cute Etsy Shop.



4 comments:

  1. gotta love Etsy! I get lost in that site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you commented on my blog, I'm loving looking through your archives! I'm off to browse . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love these pillows! Especially the windsor smith ones...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would soooo want these pillows which is exactly why I'm not going to show her them. I'd never hear the end of it!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails