Friday, December 10, 2010

Bedroom Reveal!

I'm completely and totally happy with the outcome of my bedroom.  It started out as a plain white space with no personality.  Now I love the bright color and warmth that the room gives off.  I love going in there to read and watch tv because it is so cozy.  I think it's a great room for a man and a woman to share, it isn't too feminine and uses earthy colors.  Click here to see the before images.

The curtains are Ritva from IKEA in brown.  The throw blanket is from TJMaxx.

The toss pillows are Bennet in Teal and Aashka from Crate & Barrel

The sunburst mirror is from CSN Stores.  Read my review here.

Of course I had to add a little touch of zebra...

19 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the transformation! The different elements you brought into the room really work. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the room!! When I first saw the pillows I thought "wonder where those were from" and you had it listed. Thanks!!! I'm buying myself a Christmas present or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The pillows from Crate are so velvety and soft, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks amazing! nice job! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great! All of the colors and the textures work perfectly together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks fantastic!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fabulous - looks wonderfully luxurious and comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erica, I LOVE this. The colors are wonderful and rich -- and those side lamps are ADORABLE (where did you get them?!?).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love those blues and always love blue with black & white. Enjoy your weekend!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Erica!
    Those lamps, fabulous. What is the colour when they are not on? (maybe I've missed a previous post about them).
    I love the colour combo of the room and the zebra stripe really works :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  12. We bought the lamps months & months ago at TJMaxx/Homegoods and I found the patterned shades recently there as well. The shades are a lighter sea foam color with chocolate lines when they are not lit, and have a nice glow when they are lit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, Erica! What a brilliant color palette! Love:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks awesome, I love the color combination! And it's vibrant without being overpowering - great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loooooooove the color palette and those fabulous lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the picture. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you ~ The picture is from a TJMaxx/Homegoods that I snagged for $79.99!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails