Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Product Review: Sunburst Mirror

I just received my new mirror from CSN Stores and love it, love it, love it.  It's the Ashton Sutton Gold Sunburst Mirror and it's the perfect finishing touch to my current bedroom project.   It's pretty big, yet not heavy, so it was very easy to hang.

It came in a huge box and took a little time to get out, but it was well worth it.  The gold is luminous and shimmers.  I'm so happy that I selected this item!








The mirror came with some dried spackle-like substance around the edge of the mirror, which made it look a little messy...

But I rubbed the dried substance off with a dry felt tip pen (a silver metallic pen that is new) and it came right off and looks like a million bucks!


And here is the spot that was just begging for a sunburst mirror and a sneak peek of the finished bedroom:

Thanks CSN Stores for letting me review a product from your 200+ stores.  I love the mirror!

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you! It looks great!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks pretty in your room. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You can't go wrong with a classic sunburst mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mirror, looks like you found a pefect spot for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mirror so much! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails