Friday, January 7, 2011

Feminine Friday: Bachelorette Pad

This great space designed by Vanessa De Vargas captured me immediately.  I love the tufted slipper chair, the tuxedo style sofa, and the touches of glam with the mirrors and accents.  It is also a great example of how feminine does not always have to be pink or purple and floral...



As I write this, I am packing and plan on moving into this space ASAP!  Isn't it perfect???

Don't forget to check out this week's Manly Monday Giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. This is right up my alley! Little bit of masculine, Little bit of feminine, whole lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beyond perfect.. I want to move in too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peacock blue and the mix of patterns. Have a great weekend Erica!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant use of pattern, I think I'm going to have to rethink my space a bit after seeing these.


    x M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a setting that I don't think I would ever get tired of. Any information on where the rug is from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of colors and textures! I can totally see myself sitting around with my girlfriends while eating, having drinks and gossiping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naz, I tried to find information on the rug. It might have been from Pottery Barn, but is no longer available on their site. I found a similar style at Ballard Designs, but it's not exact: http://www.ballarddesigns.com/madeira-rug/rugs/all-rugs/11767

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I am decorating-challenged, and I get so much inspiration to try new things from talented people like you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails