Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Serene & Chic

The interiors of designer Jennifer Worts are quiet, serene, detailed, and chic.  They have a soft color palette with touches of black accents, such as mirrors, framed art, and sculptures.


The lines of the furniture are what draw me in...they are straight and bold, curvy and soft, and grab your attention. 

She mixes patterns and solids with ease, and adds texture with throw blankets and baskets. 

Subtle touches of color are added with vases and small accessories.

And the lighting, it is spectacular.  She chooses exquisite table lamps and fixtures that speak for themselves.



















7 comments:

  1. Ohh so stunning...This must be my dream kitchen:) Hugs and kisses, darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dear!
    I'm awarding you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your inspiring and lovely blog! This award is passed on from blogger to blogger. I received the award from someone, and I'm passing the award to you. Part of this award is to write seven things about yourself (in your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserve this award too.
    You can see my post and the link for the award here:
    http://loftandcottage.blogspot.com/2011/01/among-very-stylish-company.html

    Cheers!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you blog! so glad that i stumbled across it at cottage and vine! great inspirational photos! i'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats for the award! lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Erica. There is a certain maturity to the decor that I love but that seems to elude me when I decorate. I am going to study these images and try and pinpoint where I'm going wrong! Thanks
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no clue who this designer was. However, I have quite a few rooms in my inspiration folder from her collection. I am going to check her out right now.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bathroom is amazing, I love the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails