Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Same Piece - 2 Viewpoints:


 

The classic white saarinen dining table is pictured with colorful chairs in both images, yet each room has such a different look and feel.  Grey-blue chairs stand out against an all-white decor scheme for a subtle pop of color in this soothing dining space.  And candy colored upholstered chairs add a whimsical touch to a dining nook already full of personality with bold striped walls.
Get the Look:  IKEA's affordable DOCKSTA table at $179.00

Images via Peter Wilds and Ruthie Sommers

5 comments:

  1. I love the one on the right! Those colors on the chairs are so festive and inviting. I think the Saarinen table is such a classic piece, anyone can use it no matter what their style is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool to see how versatile this piece is! I like both rooms...def leaning towards the brights though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I just found your pretty and cool blog.
    This is my blog http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
    Please take a look if you want and if you like it please follow and I will follow you back.
    Just let me know; I hope you don't think that I'm rude :)
    Thank you so much,
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you just can't go wrong with saarinen tables very often. They always look great.

    P.S. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, Erica.

    http://doghairdiapersdesign.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Valerie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails