Monday, May 23, 2011

What's it Like Inside?

I saw this adorable and chic home exterior and wondered...what's it like on the inside?

How is it decorated? Is it cozy and quaint, or remodeled into a modern open floor plan?  Original hardwood floors, or new sleek   polished ebony planks?

This is how I envision the inside is like...
How about a family room with rustic wood touches and modern lines...

A little more modern in the bedroom, with a feminine touch...



A bright kitchen with country bones and a bathroom with updated & vintage touches.

6 comments:

  1. And I thought I was the only one who played such games! I like your envisioning and I'm enjoying reading your posts. Manly Monday has given me pause for thought as I've worked on designs for male domains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah...I could see this in that home! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this all the time. There is this one house I pass by every day. The outside is always so pretty and they decorate their porch for every season. I wish I had the guts to go up and ask for a tour of the inside. They would probably think I'm nuts! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bedroom, I love the wall paper is really nice. I think I would have a lot of in that house :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a new interior design practitioner I have been searching and collecting an images and idea like this about home and interior design for my school research project. The information and image presented here is really wonderful! I have
    Bookmarked this webpage and will be included to my report.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the first things you may want to know when you are broaching the subject of interior design is, how complicated it can be, and if we go deeper into the industry, we recognize that the large number of permutations that will be in the mind boggling at best and confusing at worst.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails